[Theaterfacultystaff] summer camp...

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 19 14:21:02 EDT 2015

Christy,
I wouldn't worry too much about that message, but you could call her back and ask for more information. When does it start? How long is the contract? What is the fee? If we had more information I would send it to the faculty via Theater List Serve:  theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu. It's such a long shot because stand up comedy is not something we teach. It's not really theater....it's a whole different animal.
-Michael