[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Theater?

Smith, Charles smithc4 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 5 23:50:36 EDT 2015

Please ignore the last email. It was written, and I thought sent, two days ago. But I've been traveling with spotty wifi service. The message is obviously dated by now.

BTW, I appreciate the idea of a modifier to pair with the word Tantrum. However, I have no idea of what that modifier would be. The devil, as they say, is in the details.

Best,

~c