[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Theater?

Smith, Charles smithc4 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 5 23:44:16 EDT 2015

I love the dynamic versatility of this name. It suggests a bit of an edge and unpredictable impetuousness, two admirable qualities for a theatre striving to do vital and though-provoking work. It provides Advancement with a sophisticated tie-in to the whole Bobcat marketing thing. And it builds on history with Monomoy. Tailor-made.

Best,

~c