[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Theater?

Russell, David russeld1 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 5 11:10:19 EDT 2015

I am not very fond of the "Tantrum"  title either,  it sounds like a description to a kind of theater and the Bobcat reference is very obscure.   Perhaps we should reference the mission statement in some way?

C. David Russell
Assistant Professor of Scenic Design
Ohio University

cdavidrusselldesign.com