[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Theater?

St Lawrence, Robert stlawren at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 4 08:20:09 EDT 2015

Hi Guys!

I agree with Bill and would go with the "ambiguous, slightly edgy" qualities of the name alone; but, before everyone gets caught in the joke, I must point out that "Tantrum" is nowhere defined, including the OED, as a grouping of Bobcats.  (Anybody got a source for that idea other than some DOT actors?)  Bobcats are solitary and only come together to mate,  Which, actually, would lend some weight to Rebecca's suggestion, but.... :)

Now, the generic word for a grouping of cats (just plain cats) is a "Clowder".  Doesn't that sound Irish??

Just stirring the pot.

BobStL