[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Theater?

VerNooy, Rebecca vernooy at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 3 20:48:19 EDT 2015

I like it lots!! We'll have to live up to the name, and that idea excites me.

Rebecca

or, Tantra Theatre ? (although isn't there a sexual association with this?) (that could be fun) why are there no smiley faces on outlook?

Tantra is that Asian body of beliefs and practices which, working from the principle that the universe we experience is nothing other than the concrete manifestation of the divine energy of the godhead<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinity> that creates and maintains that universe, seeks to ritually appropriate and channel that energy, within the human microcosm, in creative and emancipatory ways.[6]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantra#cite_note-8>

RV

Rebecca VerNooy
Assistant Professor
009 Kantner Hall