[Theaterfacultystaff] Schedule Week of August 17, 2015

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 30 12:20:03 EDT 2015

Dear Faculty and Staff,

It's that time of year again.....time to begin gearing up for the next wave. I'm attaching a schedule of faculty/staff meetings for the week prior to classes beginning. This is everything I know about that involves all of us or Program Heads (in the case of the Wednesday new student advising sessions).

Speak up if you're aware of any other events that week.

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©