[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Dublin Irish Festival

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 29 10:56:59 EDT 2015

Richard Thompson this Sunday at 7:00 PM. He’s a great great guitarist and singer/songwriter for those of you who don’t know him. I’m pretty sure Dennis and I will want to go. I’ll let you know later today, Michael. Anyone want to carpool?

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Associate Professor
Head of Performance, Theater Division
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>