[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Dublin Irish Festival

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 29 09:34:30 EDT 2015

Faculty and Staff,

We've made two trips to the set up of the Irish Festival in Dublin which is this weekend to research possibilities for a tent for our theater season next summer. (More details at our retreat.) It is quite an event. We were told it's the second largest Irish Festival in the country, second only to Milwaukee.

Michelle Crandall, Assistant City Manager of Dublin, has offered us free tickets. Here is the link to the Festival Information:
http://dublinirishfestival.org/

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested and how many tickets you'd like.
Thanks!
Michael