[Theaterfacultystaff] Live Streaming Opportunity

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 17 16:16:58 EDT 2015

And also we should cautiously protect the intellectual property of our students, and consider that visiting artists should be paid more if their work or talks or lectures would be live streamed.  Many contracts consider that these days.

Rani Deighe Crowe
Assistant Director to the School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Ohio University
307C Kantner Hall
107 Putnam Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.ohio.edu/finearts/dance-film-theater/

740-593-9355 office

"I am the sum total of all the choreographers I have ever worked with."
Chita Rivera

"There are two ways to do this play; with good wigs or with bad wigs."
Paula Vogel

"It is amazing and frightening how completely one's whole being becomes absorbed in the making of a play. It is almost as if you were frantically constructing another world while the world that you live in dissolves beneath your feet, and that your survival depends on completing this construction at least one second before the old habitation collapses."
Tennessee Williams