[Theaterfacultystaff] Live Streaming Opportunity

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 17 14:29:20 EDT 2015

Hello:

We will need to be very clear regarding the rights to written work if we stream any productions. I went through negotiations regarding live streaming at Pittsburgh Irish and Classical Theater five years ago, and there were conflicts with the theatrical unions as well.

Could be great for us and exciting for the students if we can sort it all out.

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Associate Professor
Head of Performance, Theater Division
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>