[Theaterfacultystaff] Greg Kandel, Management for the Arts, Dublin Project Initial Findings

Condee, William condee at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 26 10:14:43 EST 2015

I live in a cave, and so I am not so up on current national issues regarding economics of professional theater, but this strikes me as a very thoughtful, in-depth appraisal of the situation that clearly lays forth the opportunities and pitfalls, and places the issues in a local, state, and national context.

This study seems to me as having been a very wise investment, and provides a great basis for the discussions that Michael suggests.

Says,

Bill