[Theaterfacultystaff] Greg Kandel, Management for the Arts, Dublin Project Initial Findings

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 26 09:13:15 EST 2015

Dear Faculty,

We have received Greg Kandel’s report from his first trip to Athens. It is attached. Please read over spring break. We will schedule a faculty meeting the week after break to discuss this report. I have been asked to get a sense of the will of the faculty. IF there is a will to push forward, the next step will be to communicate that to the Provost and to begin serious planning (probably on a reduced scale) for a summer 2016 season.

Thanks to everyone for participating while Greg was on campus. He will be back March 17 to interview Dublin officials and participate in a steering committee meeting.

All the best,

Michael

PS-
I’m off to DC today for a design run-through. Back tomorrow.

Michael Lincoln
Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©