[Theaterfacultystaff] Friday Lunchbag

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 17:30:00 EST 2015

This Friday, Lunchbag is: Celebrating 100 Years of Athena Cinema. And we will be having Lunchbag at the Athena. (Which means we don't need to set up projection in the Baker, Lowell)
Please come and help remind students to go to the Athena.

Rani

Rani Deighe Crowe
Assistant Director to the School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Ohio University
307C Kantner Hall
116 Putnam Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.ohio.edu/finearts/dance-film-theater/

740-593-9355 office

"I am the sum total of all the choreographers I have ever worked with."
Chita Rivera

"There are two ways to do this play; with good wigs or with bad wigs."
Paula Vogel

"It is amazing and frightening how completely one's whole being becomes absorbed in the making of a play. It is almost as if you were frantically constructing another world while the world that you live in dissolves beneath your feet, and that your survival depends on completing this construction at least one second before the old habitation collapses."
Tennessee Williams