[Theaterfacultystaff] Special Advising Notes for Juniors

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 17:29:55 EST 2015

Dear Theater Faculty,

Maureen and Norma have been working on giving you a helpful tool to assist you in your academic advising. Norma has done an academic audit of all our Juniors' General Education Requirements. If you go into the Academic Advising Center, you should notice the Juniors have little icons next to their names with pencils. The pencil indicates there is an advising note. Here Norma has made notes of what Tier courses your student is missing.She did not audit theater requirements, so you will need to double check those yourself. But if you look at the notes on your juniors and notice any big flags, for instance, a student still doesn't have their Quantitative Skills Requirement, I would encourage you to make sure the student is aware of this and has a plan for completion.

If you have any further questions or need help finding these note, feel free to call or stop by my office.

Rani Deighe Crowe
Assistant Director to the School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Ohio University
307C Kantner Hall
116 Putnam Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.ohio.edu/finearts/dance-film-theater/

740-593-9355 office

"I am the sum total of all the choreographers I have ever worked with."
Chita Rivera

"There are two ways to do this play; with good wigs or with bad wigs."
Paula Vogel

"It is amazing and frightening how completely one's whole being becomes absorbed in the making of a play. It is almost as if you were frantically constructing another world while the world that you live in dissolves beneath your feet, and that your survival depends on completing this construction at least one second before the old habitation collapses."
Tennessee Williams