[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: URTA Review and Optional Response

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 12:42:26 EST 2015

Dear Faculty,

We just received our URTA report. It is succinct and supports us where we know we need support. I’ve also uploaded to the NAST URTA 2014 Self Study FINAL Box folder.

Thanks for all your help in getting these massive documents together.

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©