[Theaterfacultystaff] Scholarship Day
haugend at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 21 09:22:41 EST 2015
Obviously we're getting a lot more snow than was forecast. We have some people in town who traveled yesterday. I don't know how many will show up, but at this point we are not canceling.
If you can make it in that would be great. But if it's too dangerous please don't put yourself at risk.
Over the course of the next few days we will come up with an alternate plan. Our deadline to get names to the Dean's office is March 2. So we will probably have to encourage students to come next Saturday or set up phone,Skype interviews throughout the week.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Head of BFA in Performance
Division of Theater
More information about the Theaterfacultystaff