[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty meeting

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:48:18 EST 2015

Hello all;

I’m in class Friday morning from 9:50 - 11:40, so I will miss the meeting entirely.

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Associate Professor of Theater
Head of Performance, Theater Division
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>

On Feb 16, 2015, at 4:01 PM, Fiocchi, Barbara <fiocchib at ohio.edu<mailto:fiocchib at ohio.edu>> wrote:

This notice is sent on behalf of Michael Lincoln,

There will be a faculty from 10:00am to 11:00am on Friday February 20, 2015.
The meeting will be in Kantner 108
Items on the agenda will be
Meet Rachel Cornish, COFA Director of External Relations, Rachel will talk about new efforts in alumni and external
And
Matt Dingo, COFA Instructional Technologist II, Matt will talk about instructional technology and online classes

Charles Smith was nominated to be the on the Dean’s Advisory Council,
Faculty will also need to vote in an alternate member for the Dean’s Advisory Council.

Barbara Fiocchi
OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Theater Division