[Theaterfacultystaff] Theater Division NAST Optional Response

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 13 13:23:16 EST 2015

Dear Faculty,

We have just completed the Optional Response to our NAST Visitors' Report. I attach it here for your review. It is also posted in our NAST Folder on Box. I’ve highlighted in yellow the action items that will need to be addressed. Please scan those items at your convenience so you have an idea of next steps for us. I assume most of them will be included in the Commission Report after there March meeting.

All the best,

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©