[Theaterfacultystaff] Meetings really do start at 2:00pm

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 11 11:52:25 EST 2015

Hello all,
Last night I posted signs up to encourage students to attend a meeting with Greg Kandel today and tomorrow.
The first two timeslots on the posters were crossed off because they are full and we want students to use the following timeslots!
Those meetings are still going on!!  They are not cancelled!!
Please attend the meetings that you are signed up for, I apologize for the miscommunication,

Barbara Fiocchi
OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Theater Division