[Theaterfacultystaff] For your students

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 10 17:18:09 EST 2015

Hello all,
Greg Kandel,  MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT FOR THE ARTS will be here in Kantner on Wed. and Thursday of this week.
Greg is meeting with faculty, staff, and students in order to get a sense of what WE want to get from a theater experience in Dublin, OH.

There are quite a few meeting times but not many students have said that they will attend through the Doodle Poll.
Please encourage your students to attend any of the meetings, they are all open and exist to produce conversations about what we want Dublin, OH theater to be!!
Here are the meeting times,
FEBRUARY 11- WEDNESDAY
2:00PM TO 3:00PM The Hahne
3:00pm to 4:00pm Kantner 303
4:00pm to 5:00pm Kantner 303
5:00pm to 6:00pm The Hahne

FEBRUARY 12- THURSDAY
11:00AM TO 12:00PM THE HAHNE

AND HERE ARE THE DUBLIN TALKING POINTS- OR AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, CONVERSATION STARTERS!

What are your hopes for this professional theatre in Dublin?

What kind of work would you want to do there?

What are the values of it for your department, the College, and the University?

What will be the value given to your students?

What strengths do you all bring to make this happen?

In what ways do you think you all are not as prepared as you would wish to accomplish this?

What else would you like to share about your thoughts regarding this theatre initiative?

Barbara Fiocchi
OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Theater Division