[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THIS WEEK-DIVISION OF THEATER

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 10 16:57:26 EST 2015

Faculty and Staff, I just wanted to let you know that two important announcements were just sent out to our students- please mention them in your classes and bring this to our students attention.  Both are great opportunities!!

TWO IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THIS WEEK!!

ONE-

SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR CONTINUING STUDENTS

Visit the Office of Financial Aid Website for requirements, application, and additional information.

http://www.ohio.edu/financialaid/scholar/scholar_upperclass.cfm

All currently enrolled students should complete the Online Scholarship Application to be considered for scholarships in the 2015-‐2016 academic year. This includes students who are freshmen during the current award year.

DEADLINE: March 1, 2015

You MUST completed this application to be eligible for Division of Theater Endowed and Dean's Awards

David Haugen

Associate Professor

Head of BFA in Performance

Division of Theater

Ohio University

TWO-

LUNCHBAG IS THE L.A. GAY MENS CHORUS PRESENTATION, IT GETS BETTER-
THE CHORUS IS ON CAMPUS ALL WEEK MEETING STUDENTS, HAVING TALKBALKS, CABERET CAST PARTY
http://www.ohio.edu/performingarts/