[Theaterfacultystaff] Scholarship Day, Feb 21

Haugen, David haugend at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 9 18:33:25 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

This a reminder that Scholarship Day is fast approaching. The normal schedule has been changed. We are starting later in the day so guests may attend Marathon 33 if they wish.
Please take a look at the attached schedule.

And please, please, please attend the Q&A at 1:00. We always get a solid faculty and staff turnout and I'd like to continue the tradition. We'll be introducing all in attendance and hopefully get some good, specific questions from the students and parents.

Let me know if you have any questions,
David

David Haugen
Associate Professor