[Theaterfacultystaff] Fwd: Purple Rose Theatre Company Apprentice Program

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 7 08:29:37 EST 2015

Please pass on to your graduating students.
Michael

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Office Manager <info at purplerosetheatre.org<mailto:info at purplerosetheatre.org>>
Date: February 6, 2015 at 5:42:31 PM EST
To: Office Manager <info at purplerosetheatre.org<mailto:info at purplerosetheatre.org>>
Subject: Purple Rose Theatre Company Apprentice Program

Dear Theatre Department Chair:

The Purple Rose Theatre company will be celebrating it's 25th Anniversary next year!  Our 25th Anniversary season includes world premiere plays by Tony and Golden Globe nominee, Emmy Winner and Purple Rose founder Jeff Daniels, as well as star of stage, screen and television actor Matthew Letscher.  We’re currently looking for apprentices for this special season and invite you to pass this exciting information onto your students.

The Purple Rose Theatre Apprentice Program is unique in the business. Unlike other programs where apprentices specialize in one area, apprentices at the Purple Rose work seven to eight different production-related positions over the course of a year. They work side by side with world-class professionals in an exciting, collaborative environment.

Attached is a pdf of the Application Brochure: the information and application can also be found on our website. http://www.purplerosetheatre.org/education/apprentice-program

Thank you for sharing this amazing opportunity with your students.  We look forward to hearing from them.

Sincerely,

Michelle Mountain
Apprentice Chief/Literary Manager
Director of Educational Programming