[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Billman Graduate Award Guidelines/Deadlines

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 4 10:37:29 EST 2015

To those of you who mentor graduate students, this could be a valuable award for projects that need funding.
-Michael

From: <Ball>, Sharon <balls1 at ohio.edu<mailto:balls1 at ohio.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 9:54 AM
Subject: Billman Graduate Award Guidelines/Deadlines

Jody Lamb (Associate Dean) has asked me to forward the I. Hollis Parry/Ann Parry Billman Fine Arts Award (a.k.a. The Billman Award) guidelines to you as a reference tool in case any of your graduate students are interested in applying.  Only full-time graduate students from the College of Fine Arts can apply.  The guidelines are inclusive of all deadlines.  These guidelines were sent via email to all graduate students yesterday.  We do have the prior winning proposals in my office if your student(s) would like to review them.  Please feel free to contact either Jody (lambj at ohio.edu<mailto:lambj at ohio.edu> or 593-0586) or me if you have any questions or need any clarifications.
Thanks much,
Sharon

Sharon Ball, CPS
Administrative Coordinator