[Theaterfacultystaff] Nathan Airhart seeks extras for film shoot

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 8 12:08:37 EST 2015

A message from Nathan Airhart:

Hi everyone! My name is Nathan Airhart and I'm an OU senior filming an indie pilot in Athens this month. My cast, crew, and I are in desperate need of extras for a couple shoots we have coming up. One is on December 12, from 6PM-9PM, and the other is on December 19, from 3PM-9PM. There will be free food and we'll provide you with the costumes. If you are interested, reach me at nairhart94 at gmail.com or 330-933-4191. Thank you and I hope to work with you!