[Theaterfacultystaff] New Play Project

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:26:12 EST 2015

From: Preston Sullivan <prestonsullivan at ymail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2015 1:07 PM
To: Theater
Subject: New Play Project

Hey everyone!

This is Preston Sullivan, 3rd year MFA TD. I'm currently the President of TAGS (Theatre Association of Graduate Students) and we will be hosting a New Play Project later in the spring semester. We are currently searching for new plays for consideration. This is an open submission, anybody can submit any play as long as it is original content.

If you are interested in submitting a play, please email the play, along with a proposal document to myself prestonsullivan at ymail.com so that I can pass your submission along to the committee. Submissions will close at 11:59 pm on Friday January 2nd.

The proposal document should contain

1. Your name
2. The title of the play
3. Your contact information
4. A brief synopsis of the play
5. A casting breakdown
6. An estimated running time
7. An educated guess on the technical needs of the play.
8. Anything else you might find relevant to your submission

Plays selected will be given the opportunity for a night of staged readings hosted by TAGS.

Thanks for your time!

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

Preston Sullivan
3rd Year MFA TD
prestonsullivan at ymail.com