[Theaterfacultystaff] Christmas card for Tammy

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:19:33 EST 2015

Hey everyone!

With Christmas break coming soon, we would like to thank Tammy for all that she does for us throughout the year.  There is a Christmas snowman card hanging on the board just inside the scene shop doors...please feel free to stop in and sign it anytime between 1:00 and 5:00pm thru next Wednesday, Dec. 9th.

We are also pooling contributions to get her a small gift.  If you didn't know, she's loves her motorcycles so we'll probably get her a gift card for the local Harley Davidson store.

If possible, please consider giving a few bucks in appreciation for all that she does for us throughout the year. Any four of us grad TDs (Preston, Joey, Cubbie, and Ryan) will be happy to take money if you see us around. We'll be taking donations through next Wednesday, December 9th.

Thanks!

The Scene Shop