[Theaterfacultystaff] Intro to Jazz show

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 2 08:47:55 EST 2015

Hi All,

I am writing to you about a performance by the students of "Intro to Jazz" on Wednesday, December 2, 2015. If you would be available and willing I think these students need a well deserved audience. The class goes from 3-4 and I am seeking eyes to watch starting maybe around 3:30-3:45 in Putnam hall 134. If you guys are available to come I think it would be helpful and beneficial to the students to perform in front of an audience their progress. So, once again the class runs from 3-4 and I would love if you guys could come around 3:30-3:45. Thank you and see you then.

-Trezon Dancy