[Theaterfacultystaff] interesting article

Elynmarie Kazle emk2u at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 22:46:08 EST 2015

Agreed. Thank you Cassandra.  And from what I can tell from the lower school... It's not going to change anytime soon.  I too would like to read more, if anyone discovers any other research.

Elynmarie

Elynmarie Kazle, Chair. Stage Managers' Association
Adjunct Faculty CoDFT Theater Division Ohio University
Production Manager, Akron School for the Arts
Sent from my iPad please forgive any odd spelling or formatting

Organizations don’t die because they provide no value; they die because they fail to provide enough value to enough people.