[Theaterfacultystaff] interesting article

Delaney, Shelley delaneys at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 1 22:09:21 EST 2015

Thanks for this. It’s perceptive and I fear pretty accurate - though I’d love to read something more in depth if anyone encounters additional writing.

Shelley

Shelley Delaney
Associate Professor
Head of Performance, Theater Division
Ohio University School of Dance, Film, and Theater
delaneys at ohio.edu<mailto:delaneys at ohio.edu>