[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: CREATE_space Motion Capture & Your School/Division

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue May 27 13:34:19 EDT 2014

Faculty,
I’ve been in touch with Nathan Berger about this and I’m contacting you to see if you have any thoughts about ways this equipment might be useful. If it’s technology whose time has passed, we’ll send it out to pasture.
Thanks,

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©