[Theaterfacultystaff] Monomoy response and Dublin update

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed May 21 11:43:46 EDT 2014

The Dean gave me permission to share this email she wrote in reply to several emails she received from students. She has done an excellent job of taking time and care to answer each one, but this answer is particularly thorough and explains details that you won’t see anywhere else.  For the most part the student emails have been polite and well considered. I have not seen them all but there were a few that were seething with anger and nasty. We will do an all school meeting when classes begin in the fall and discuss any remaining student frustration as well as share the latest information about the Dublin project.

Speaking of Dublin, I’ve heard back from David Guion, Executive Director of the Dublin Arts Council, who will arrange a site visit to potential venues ASAP. David is involving Dublin city officials in this site visit. As soon as David gives me a date, I will contact everyone and arrange for as large a group to go as possible.

In addition, Peg has given a green light to begin a process of hiring a Dublin liaison to work out the many details of this arrangement between the College, the School, the Division and the City of Dublin.

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©