[Theaterfacultystaff] Hahne rented by Brick Monkey

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed May 21 11:09:49 EDT 2014

So everyone is in the loop:

Brick Monkey has asked to rent the Hahne for a production of George Brandt’s Gounded, a terrific one woman play to be directed by Emily Prince, featuring our own Marissa Wolf. The rental dates are the weeks of August 18 and August 25 (first week of classes). Tech will be over the weekend of Aug. 22, with first public performance Wednesday August 27th, running through August 30. It’s a short play so Madness will take place Friday night at it’s regular time in the Hahne. There may be no set at all expect for a chair. At the most elaborate, it will be a slightly raised painted platform. The play requires significant sound and lighting.  Designers TBD. Please let me know if you have classes in the Hahne that will need to be scheduled around the first few days of the week or if you see any other complications.

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©