[Theaterfacultystaff] NAST Site Evaluation Confirmed

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue May 13 16:49:33 EDT 2014

Dear Faculty and Staff,

I’ve received replies back from Deanna Toten Beard and Ann Archbold, our site evaluators for NAST, that they will be able to visit November 3-5, the second week of the the performance run of Roshomon. They will see the Wednesday evening performance as a capstone to their time with us. I believe they will want to spend time with all faculty and staff so please make a note on your calendars now. I think Tuesday Nov. 4 and Wednesday Nov. 5 will be heavily scheduled. I have blocked those days on the Outlook Theater calendar. More details as they develop. Our self study must be complete the end of the summer.

As a reminder, below are our evaluators university affiliations:

DeAnna Toten Beard
Graduate Program Director, Department of Theatre Arts
Baylor University
Waco, TX 76798-7262

Ann Archbold
Chair, Department of Theatre and Drama
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Madison, WI 53706

Happy Summer!

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©