[Theaterfacultystaff] Support for Sarah

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Wed May 7 17:38:47 EDT 2014

Good evening,
A while ago, probably the busiest time of our semester, I sent an e-mail  request  from my daughter Sarah to her  to attend the National Thespian Conference in Lincoln, Nebraska this summer.

To those of you that pledged assistance, and those who may still wish to consider supporting her, if you could please simply leave your contributions in an envelope in my office mailbox, I will see that she receives the donation. If you would rather mail it directly to her, the address is:
Sarah Denhart
6789 Gura Road
Athens, OH. 45701

Sarah is very excited about the opportunity and we all appreciate your assistance in making this trip possible.

Thanks
Dan