[Theaterfacultystaff] Spring Evaluations

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed May 7 13:06:56 EDT 2014

Hello all,
I just wanted to let you know that hardcopy versions of your Spring evals are now in your Kantner mailbox.  I also have the evals for graduate students that you mentored in hard copy, if you would like them sent to you as a pdf, just let me know.
Please let me know if you are missing information from specific classes but I feel like this semester went pretty smoothly.  Improving response rate would be good, but I think that the 'delivery' of the evals actually worked!
Any feedback would be appreciated,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald