[Theaterfacultystaff] Ohio University Theater; news for August

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 27 12:11:54 EDT 2014

Hello all,
Please find attached information for starting the academic year at Ohio University!
Let me know if you have any questions or if you have a problem with the attachments,
Hope the summer is productive, restful, and fun,
See you soon,

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald