[Theaterfacultystaff] Website Updates

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 25 08:51:22 EDT 2014

I have been working to update some of our info on the website. It is very important that our information is clear and accurate and current, as NAST and U/RTA need copies of our website as part of our review process. I have been removing any School of Theater references, updating dates where I can, and updating anything I see that I personally know has changed.

But if any of you have time, please browse the website in the areas you work in, and just eyeball if information is current for your programs.

Also, Michael asked about Visiting Artists to add to the website, but we also need a list of all visiting artists for the last three years for U/RTA and NAST. Please check your files and help us have a complete list.

Thanks,

Ran

Rani Deighe Crowe
Assistant Director to the School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Ohio University
307C Kantner Hall
116 Putnam Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701

740-593-9355 office

"It is amazing and frightening how completely one's whole being becomes absorbed in the making of a play. It is almost as if you were frantically constructing another world while the world that you live in dissolves beneath your feet, and that your survival depends on completing this construction at least one second before the old habitation collapses."
Tennessee Williams