[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Welcome letter and First week drafts

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 19 11:09:25 EDT 2014

Hello all,
This is an FYI for all and a request for edits or feedback from Grad program heads;

Here are the drafts for the grad welcome letter and first week schedule.
I have edited the dates and added the correct info for Grad College Orientation.  Once this is all edited I will send it out to the new and returning grads, so please let me know if the information presented is correct for your program.
Michael is editing the Welcome letter, I just need feedback from grad heads on the First Week Draft,
Thanks

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald