[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Dublin - Theater partnership

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 11 14:22:23 EDT 2014

Dear Theater Faculty and Staff,

I had a good meeting with Peg and Dan Harper this morning discussing all of the ways we could move forward on the Dublin project.

Most importantly, Donna Goss has identified two potential days for visits to potential sites, June 24 and 25. I know many people will be out of town then, but please respond ASAP if you are in town and would like to be a part of the site visit group. We will put together a report for those of you who can’t attend. It may take an additional visit to determine a site.

Additionally Peg has committed funds to assure that the lighting and sound equipment currently at Monomoy will stay there to facilitate Monomoy’s future. We will start immediately to get bids on replacement equipment for our DOT spaces which will be in place for Fall 2014. This will result in the first significant upgrade in lighting and audio equipment in our spaces since 2006.

As you will see below, August 30 is the target date for securing a site for the 2015 summer season. As we all know, all other planning will flow from this decision, but I believe we can take many forward steps after the June 24/25 site visit.

All the best,

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©