[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Ohio University Theater On-Site Evaluation

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 10 16:14:01 EDT 2014

Dear Theater Faculty,

The email below asks us to consider Jonathan Michaelsen as a site evaluator to replace DeAnna Toten Beard. He’s head of the department at Indiana University, Bloomington. Any thoughts or objections about this choice? Below is the link to his Bio on IU’s website. Please respond ASAP if you have objections. I see no reason not to extend an invitation to him.

http://www.indiana.edu/~thtr/people/bio/jMichaelsen.shtml

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©