[Theaterfacultystaff] Possible Entrepreneurship campus visitor

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 4 12:51:52 EDT 2014

Faculty,
I received this from Faith Knudsen, the former president of OVST, last week. As you’ll see below she is asking if we’d be interested (at no cost). I told her that timing would be everything both for class visits and for the evening lecture, since we’d be in rehearsal for a very large cast show at that point.
Read below and let me know if you have any potential interest in this campus visit. No commitment at this point.

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©