[Theaterfacultystaff] NAST help

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 31 17:43:55 EDT 2014

Dear friends,

We are writing into NAST and collecting documents for submission. We need some stuff from you. You can either put it in the NAST BOX under FACULTY CVs and DOCUMENTATION or email it to me.

We need:

1. Your most current CV.
2. A chart for each of you. I am attaching it here.
3. A list of your current teaching assignments (including number of contact hours per week per semester)
4. If you work with Theater Graduate Assistants, please list their duties.

Thank you so much.

Rani

Rani Deighe Crowe
Assistant Director to the School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Ohio University
307C Kantner Hall
116 Putnam Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701

740-593-9355 office

"It is amazing and frightening how completely one's whole being becomes absorbed in the making of a play. It is almost as if you were frantically constructing another world while the world that you live in dissolves beneath your feet, and that your survival depends on completing this construction at least one second before the old habitation collapses."
Tennessee Williams