[Theaterfacultystaff] NAST and URTA

Crowe, Rani crower at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 29 16:59:26 EDT 2014

Dear Theater Folk,

Our deadlines for submitting our NAST and URTA self study materials are closing in. Organizing and formatting all seven copies of the NAST report is a massive undertaking and it has to be put together and sent by September 8.

I know Michael originally asked for writing materials by the date of the retreat, August 22, but to give us time to organize the materials, please turn them in by August 15. If your materials are complete and updated, please email Michael and I to confirm that they are ready for us to begin processing.

Additionally, Disk copies of our website have to be created, so anything that needs to be added or updated on the website should be done by August 8.

Thank you,

Rani

Rani Deighe Crowe
Assistant Director to the School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Ohio University
307C Kantner Hall
116 Putnam Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701

740-593-9355 office

"It is amazing and frightening how completely one's whole being becomes absorbed in the making of a play. It is almost as if you were frantically constructing another world while the world that you live in dissolves beneath your feet, and that your survival depends on completing this construction at least one second before the old habitation collapses."
Tennessee Williams