[Theaterfacultystaff] Party for Kjersten and Greg

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 24 13:18:16 EDT 2014

Theater Faculty and Staff,

As a big thank you to Kjersten for her incredible service to all of us for the last 11 years, I’d like to have a party celebrating her tenure with us. My house, 8 Cable Lane. Saturday, August 2, 2014, 6:30.

Many people are still traveling. Please let me know if you can make it and I’ll figure out the menu. It will probably involve the grill because as you all know, I’m not much of a cook!

Kjersten and Greg, if there are other friends or colleagues you would like to invite, please just let me know so I can keep track of  numbers.

I hope lots of people can make it!