[Theaterfacultystaff] Please weigh in on voicemail

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 11 14:04:28 EDT 2014

Hello all,
I wanted to check in with everyone about the voicemail system.
Listed below is our contact sheet.  Most faculty members do not have an office phone.
The numbers 593-4261 and 593-4802 are voicemail lines that come to a phone that is not in Kantner Hall.
While it is a bit complicated to set up the voicemailbox, the bonus is that you can also set this up to receive the voicemail as
An email.
I am trying to get an idea of how many people actually use this voicemail system.  Please let me know if you don't use it and would like to, if you do
Actually use it, or if you will never use it in a million years.  If you have a number different than the 4261 or 4802 numbers you are not part of the voicemail system.
Thanks for your time,
Barbara

PHONE

FACULTY/STAFF

593-4261

MATTHEW CORNISH

593-4802

COLE, HOLLY

593-1314

CONDEE, WILLIAM

593-9355

CROWE, RANI

593-4261

DELANEY, DENNIS

593-4802

DELANEY, SHELLEY

593-4261

DENHART, DAN

593-4261

EVANS, BRIAN

593-4818

FIOCCHI, BARBARA

593-4263

FIOCCHI, THOMAS

593-4802

FREE, LEDGER

593-4261

GARCIA, RENEE

593-4802

HAUGEN, DAVID

593-4261

JACOBS, LOWELL

593-4804

JOANNA KOEFOED

593-4850

LINCOLN, MICHAEL

593-4815

NICHOLS, TREVA

593-4802

PARROTTI, LAURA

593-4802

RAMSEY, ERIK

593-4802

RUSSELL, C. DAVID

593-4261

SMITH, CHARLES

ST. LAWRENCE, R

593-4802

VERNOOY, REBECCA

593-4261

WILDER, LARA

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald