[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Instructional Technologies at the CoFA

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 8 20:16:21 EDT 2014

Dear Faculty and Staff,

We met Matt Dingo at the Leadership Meeting this morning. He just arrived but is ready to help in any way he can with Instructional Technology questions and problems. His email is just below. He doesn’t have an office yet, so no office telephone but for the time being he is willing to use his personal cell phone at the bottom of his email.

All the best,

Associate Professor, Lighting Design
Artistic Director/Head, Theater Division
740 593-4818 (O) 917 301-5173 ©