[Theaterfacultystaff] Wednesday Meeting Correct Attachment

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 25 22:10:31 EST 2014

Faculty and Staff,
Apparently I attached the wrong document to the email sent an hour or so ago. Attached is the Dean's response to our bylaws, which is the subject of our meeting tomorrow.
-Michael

Theater Faculty and Staff,
This is a reminder of the DFT meeting of faculty and staff in Putnam 239 tomorrow (Wednesday) at noon. Please attend! The future of our Divisions and School depends on as near unanimous attendance as possible. I have attached again for your reference the Dean's response to the By-laws that we passed nearly unanimously a couple of weeks ago.
See you tomorrow!