[Theaterfacultystaff] Email for Theatre Faculty - Friday's MiXed Bag Guest - Meredith Pizzi

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 21 16:22:02 EST 2014

Hello Faculty!

I just wanted to give you a heads up about our MiXed Bag guest for this coming Friday, February 28th.  Meredith Pizzi will be joining us for a talk on "Entrepreneurship for Artists."  There will be several other events on campus that Meredith will lead including "From Paper to Reality:  Pitch Your Proposal -- A Shark Tank Experience!" 2/28 3:10PM-5PM at CREATE_space in Putnam.

Ms. Pizzi's visit is sponsored by COFA, Arts for Ohio, CREATE_space, The Center for Entrepreneurship, the American Music Therapy Association of Students, and the School of Music.

Hopefully, this MiXed Bag will bring a lot of new faces into our building to join us for our Friday ritual.  I'm making every effort to ensure that there's a healthy theatre turnout and would very much appreciate any encouragement you could give your students to attend.  There will be free coffee, tea, and water.  I will be posting several different posters around Kantner to promote Ms. Pizzi's visit.

http://www.ohio.edu/compass/stories/13-14/2/Arts-Pizzi.cfm

Thanks for your help and I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Alycia M. Kunkle